Hungry people better results is the voyage to study the waves of extrinsic entrepreneurial leadership traits which affect the special impetus of teams.
Each trait and each of the 25 leaders covered in the book, would take you closer to the success, happiness, and gratification. It may lead you to completely different world.
Good news is that most of these traits can be developed over a period of time. We would look at developing these traits and help the readers to be continually successful.
Great leaders are always in demand irrespective of the market conditions.
As Maxwell quotes, ‘they were innovative thinkers to begin with’.
I have closely studied the leadership traits of several leaders who I met personally and interviewed. Interestingly, I found out most of their thought processes are alike. You would second me when I say, everybody wants to win in life, but there are only few who win continually over a period of time.
What they do differently is the question. Understanding their actions would help you, to grow as a leader and to break the cliched glass ceiling, and success would come automatically.
As I progressed with them, I thought I had most of my answers. But different age groups, industries, countries, demographics, made me wonder, if these leadership traits make them similar or different! Let us together decode the secret of success.
Real credibility in any sphere of life is to overcome fear and strengthen your abilities. Uplifting your chances to succeed continually depends on the ‘fire’ you possess. I always believe, the finesse of your skills should enable you to create an environment of innovation and excellence.
Losing one battle does not mean you can never win a war. There are many leaders in life who have failed over and over, but then succeeded continually in life.
Successful people also know how to keep their ‘fire’ under control. Otherwise, this can lead to disasters. Time and again history has proved how uncontrollable ‘fire’fire urges ruined lives of great people leaders. ‘Hunger’ in control is important for continual success.
Are you hungry in life, to grow and make a difference? If yes, then I can help you walk on ‘fire’. Revenues and efficiency will follow automatically.
The twenty five interviewed leaders & small snapshots from their interviews giving you a sneak peak into their thoughts, and not in any particular order:
- “Sometimes to win big you have to take calculated risks.”
Padma Shri & Padma Bhushan Ms. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Chairperson & Managing Director, Biocon Limited
- “To win continually, hard work is a pre-requisite which never goes out of fashion.
Mr. Harsh Vardhan Goenka, Chairman RPG Enterprise
- “No one in the game or in real life was ever indispensable. The cemeteries are full of all those who thought they were indispensable!”
Padma Shri Mr. Bishen Singh Bedi, Former Indian Cricket Captain
- “Every time I failed or fell down, I have learned from my mistakes.”
Padma Shri Ms. Arunima Sinha, First amputee to climb Everest
- “Competitive greatness comes from identifying, and addressing, the core goal of your clients.”
Mr. Tim Fargo, President & CEO – Social Jukebox
- “If one is hungry with passion, the results will follow automatically.”
. Nirmala Menon, A top 50 Diversity Expert
- ”The sheer hope of light at the end of the tunnel. When going gets tough, tough gets going.”
(Late) Mr. Rahul Yadav, Founder Yoddhas (A UNESCO Recognised NGO)
- “I believe leadership is about the change you want to bring in yourself, rather than changes you want to bring in others.”
Padma Shri Dr Malathi Krishnamurthy Holla, has won more than 300 medals for the country
- “Engagement shows care and participation. Social media will know more and more about us. ”
Mr. Neeraj Jhanji, The Indian Who powered Facebook ‘Check-In
- “The Hunger is for Women Empowerment, it is for helping in building a nation, and Indian Culture.”
Shastri Family via Banavsthali University.
- “You earn your leadership every day.”
Padma Shri. Mr. Harsh Neotia, Chairman Ambuja.
- “Leadership is like being a mother, she scolds but to improve.”
Mr. Anurag Batra, Chairman Business World & Echange4MediaGroup
- “Enable people to maximise their execution towards the attainment of a vision.”
Mr. Anand Sudarshan – Founder & Director of Sylvant Advisors Private Limited
- “If you have the passion in you to start something, do it immediately and don’t wait for tomorrow.”
Mr. F C Mustafa, co-founder iD Foods, an inspirational story of a porter son to a founder
- “A leader should always produce more leaders.”
Mr. Dinesh Shahra is the Founder & Managing Director of Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
- “No one goes to any exciting destination following a beaten track. One has to be one’s own Columbus.”
Dr Santrupt Misra, CEO Carbon Black & Dir. HR –Aditya Birla
- “Leadership is all about “Impact” – the positive impact that leaders create in the ecosystem around us.”
Madan Padaki, A Serial Entrepreneur
- “There are no shortcuts in life.”
Preethi Srinivasan, Founder Soulfree
- “Leadership is about ‘SARALTA’ – Simplicity with Effortlessness.”
Nand Kishore Chaudhary (NKC), Founder Jaipur Rugs (Rug Moment of 40000 plus)
- “Open mind, experience sharing and deep introspect of the situation helps youngsters.”
NSHM Knowledge Campus, Co-Founders
- “We must learn to Bounce Forward and not Bounce Back.”
Ravi Shastri Cricketer
- “Be the master of your own thoughts, be the leader of your life and never give up. Be a tracer
Dr Adil Malia, Ex CHRO Essar
- “Take your accomplishments lightly and your commitments seriously.”
Prof. Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, Man behind ISB & Ashoka University
- “You will be successful if you can ensure team members in the Organization bring their soul to work.”
Ms. Pankajam Sridevi, MD ANZ Bangalore
- “AWAKE with your INSIGHTS; ARISE with your HINDSIGHT; ACHIEVE without any OVERSIGHT and ASTONISH with your FORESIGHT.”
Padma Shri. Prof. Dr. Balachandran (Uncle Bala) – founder Great Lakes